RULES OF THE PHOTO CONTEST 2019
"A trip on Tlemcens heritage"
ARTICLE 1 – ORGANIZATION AND COMPETITION DATES
- The Association of Intellectual Investment and Human Donation as part of its event Forum Tlemcen, Carrefour of Civilization organizes a photography contest, loose and free.
- The contest runs from August 25 to October 08, 2019.
- An exhibition will be open to the general public on October 14, 2019 (the place of the exhibition will be defined soon).
ARTICLE 2 – THEME
- A trip on Tlemcens heritage
ARTICLE 3 – CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- This contest is free and open to all amateur photographers excluding jury members.
- Contest participants must hold their rights to the image and have the permission of the persons identified in the photo.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Only one participation per person is accepted.
- No image will be used by the organizers outside the contest and exhibitions following the award ceremony.
- The photo must have been taken in the Wilaya of Tlemcen.
- The photo must be sent in digital format "JPG" as an email attachment to: email@example.com
- The size of the photo will be around 2000x3000 pixels.
- The name of the photo file should be in the form "name-firstname.jpg"
- The subject of the email will be in the form: "contest- photo-name-first name"
- The body of the e mail will include:
- The date and location of the shooting.
- A comment of a few lines.
- The name and surname of the participant.
- The mailing address and telephone number of the participant.
- Camera model, dimensions and shooting parameters (speed, aperture and ISO).
- Images that do not meet these criteria will be eliminated.
ARTICLE 4 – SELECTION CRITERIA
- The photographs will be evaluated on their technical and artistic value by the jury.
- The jury preselects 20 photos that will be exhibited.
- The jury with the help of the general public chose the 1st and the 2nd best photography.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICE
- 1st prize : 1 week trip for 1 person in Tunisia
- 2nd prize: a set of camera accessories
- The prize won will not be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
ARTICLE 6 – EXHIBITION OF WORKS
- The photographs will be exhibited at the closing ceremony on October 14, 2019.
- They will also be exposed in the morning
ARTICLE 7 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and on the website www.tlemcenforum.com and the final results will be announced at the closing ceremony.
ARTICLE 8 – AWARDS
- The winner will withdraw his prize on the day of the award ceremony
ARTICLE 9 – COMPOSITION OF THE JURY
- In progress
ARTICLE 10 – EXCLUSIONS
- Contest organizers reserve the right to delete pornographic, pedophile, racist, discriminatory or other types of photos that are subject to the laws in force.
- The participant will not be able to challenge the decision of the organizers.
ARTICLE 11 – IMAGE RIGHT
- Each participant declares to be the author of the submitted photo. He also acknowledges that he has previously obtained the necessary authorizations for its distribution.
- If the organizers of the competition wish to exploit a photograph of a participant, a convention will be drawn up specifying the planned exploitations, the supports as well as the duration.
ARTICLE 12 – RESPONSIBILITIES
- The organizers can not be held liable for any problems related to the conduct of the contest whether it is a human error, computer or any other nature.
- In case of force majeure AIIDH reserves the right to modify the present regulations, postpone or cancel the contest. It can not be held liable for these changes.
ARTICLE 13 – OBLIGATIONS
- Participation in this contest implies the acceptance of this regulation by the competitors.
- Failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of the application.
- Any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of these rules will be examined by the organizers, who are sovereign in their decision, in the spirit that prevailed in the design of the contest.
« Tlemcen, carrefour of civilizations » From the 12th to 14th October 2019